Monday 18 April 2011

Stethoscope

I'll like to apologize personally for changing the plans about the stethoscope for so many times.   I know it's very confusing and messy. But here's the final plan (I hope).
I'll show you guys the sample tomorrow (ie 19th April). There's 13 colours to choose from: Black, Gray, Navy Blue, Caribbean Blue, Ceil Blue, Orange, Raspberry, Hunter Green, Seafoam Green, Burgundy, Purple, ALL BLACK (special edition) and BRASS COPPER (i hope i get this name right but it's also special edition.). For the normal colour (ie not special edition), it's RM200. It was RM210 initially but after some negotiation, we (Gina and me) managed to lower the price down a little bit. Anyway, for the special edition (ALL BLACK and BRASS COPPER), they are priced at RM275.
We'll need you guys to cooperate and place the order as soon as possible. It means that we need you to give your name, ID, contact number, colour of stethoscope and the money to us (Gina, Kelvin or me). Deadline: Friday of 22nd April 2011.

-Jake-

No comments:

Post a Comment