Wednesday 13 April 2011

Please vote for Social Concern Rep- Sheryl Chee!!! (Voting starts on 14th April)

SHERYL CHEE WEI LIN
M210

Running for: Social Concerns Representative

Why you should vote for me?
BECAUSE I CARE ! I’m an approachable and friendly person who is always willing to lend you a listening ear if you ever need any help. I‘m also able to accept feedback and criticisms if anyone has any complaints. I’m open to suggestions and so anytime you have a good idea, let me know and I will try my best-est to push for what YOU want. I feel that I am capable and am willing to take on the responsibility as your social concerns rep as I have had experiences in organizing events and dealing with student matters.

I certainly hope all of you will give me a chance to serve you. As most of the council members have already been elected, I understand what they are pushing for and I’m very supportive of the plans that they have for the student population. I’m an easy person to work with and you can trust that I will definitely do my best in everything J

Changes/New ideas I hope to push for
·       A calendar of events for all the events held by clubs and societies for that month. This way, everyone can know what is happening in IMU!
·       Student discounts at popular hangouts!
·       Snacks vending machines
·       Musical involving performing arts clubs, societies and anyone who’s got talent!
·       Movie screening nights!!
·       Bring back Friday Night! This was a tradition in the past in IMU and during this night, students and lecturers gather to dance, sing and karaoke.
·       Communicating with international students to see if improvements can be made for the Survival Guide
·       IMU Ball - a greater representation from ALL courses in the committee and attendance. This might probably be one of the last times we’d ever get to go to prom so let’s have a great time together!

PLEASE SUPPORT ME, XOXO
-Sheryl-

No comments:

Post a Comment